I bet after eating these choco-laddoos kids won’t demand 4 chocolates as long as you have the stalk of these choco ladoos. Presenting very healthy n yummy recipe and yet very easy to make.
Sooji or Semolina – 2 cup ,
ghee (Butter)– 3 cup,
powdered sugar- 2 cup,
coco powder -1 cup,
finely chopped cashew-nuts for optional garnishing.
1. Roast the Sooji or Semolina well , after cooling ,powdered the Semolina in mixture.
2. Mix powdered Semolina ,powdered sugar n cocoa powder in a pan.
3. Heat butter in a pan ,for ¾ minutes.
4. Pour this hot ghee ,over the mixure of Semolina ,cocoa n sugar.
5. Mix it well together n make small laddoos.
6. Garnish this laddoos with cashew-nut (optional).
7. Store it in air tight container, you can either refrigerate this laddoos n can serve chilled laddoo or just eat like traditional ladoos.
TO DECORATE THESE LADDOOS FOR KIDS :
Shape this mixture of laddoos like small (good-day)cookies, AND draw a SMILEY face on that cookie with chopped cashew-nuts or with icing balls, kids will love this.s try this recipe for your loved ones.