What Is Dieting how it works
Dieting means eating a particular food in a specific pattern either to lose weight or gain weight or maintain a healthy body. Diet in combination with a healthy workout often helps in maintaining a healthy body including physical, mental and emotional aspects.
There are various types of diets involved:
3 Hour diet- This diet plan includes eating small portions of food every 3 hours to maintain a healthy metabolism rate.
Blood type diet – This diet involves eating right type of food based on your Blood Group. It is found that each type of blood group digests food proteins in different way and eating wrong type of proteins can cause ill effects on body and body weight. Eg: O type blood group people are aggressive predators, so these people will benefit from high protein diet.
Cabbage Soup diet: As the name suggests this diet involves eating limited portions of food along with soup made from cabbage.
Hormone Diet- This diet emphasises on the fact that hormonal imbalance negatively impacts a person’s body weight. The diet indicates the right food to be taken at right time to ensure proper body.
Master Cleanse diet- This diet involves a strict liquid diet which helps in detoxifying body and thereby resulting in a rapid weight loss. This diet is to be strictly followed for 3 to 5 days. Prolonged period of this diet can adversely affect one’s health.
Diet Foods to balance or lose your weight
Black beans: A bowl of black beans contains 150 gms of proteins and does not contain any saturated fats.
Oats: Oats are rich in fibre and it also boosts metabolism thereby burns fats.
Avocados: Oleic acid in Avocados actually helps you control hunger pangs and also is rich in fibre.
Brown rice: Brown rice is heavy and filling but low in calories, thus helps in maintaining in healthy weight.
Pear: Pear contains 15% of fibre and thus helps in reducing body fats.
Almonds: Almonds are rich in healthy fats that help you slim down
Green tea: Having a cup of green tea helps you shed pounds and develop a strong metabolism
Dark Chocolate: Chocolate makes you feel full longer and thus helps in controlling hunger pangs
Potatoes: Potatoes though rich in carbs are rich in resistant starch and hence helpful in burning body fats.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes contains a protein named Leptin that helps in boosting metabolism rate
Fennel Seeds: Fennel is known for it digestive properties. It helps in proper digestion of food & flushing toxins
Small and Quick Tips to Help Balance Weight:
- 1. Drink plenty of water. Water helps in flushing out excess toxins from body.
- 2. Eat several mini meals in regular intervals.
- 3. Include protein rich foods in your meals as it keeps you full for longer time and does not adversely affect your body weight
- 4. Add spices to your food. Spice rich food makes you feel full thereby reducing on excess consumption of food.
- 5. It is a myth that skipping breakfast helps reducing weight. So always make a point to have a healthy breakfast including fruits or oats.
- 6. Include lots of fruits and salads in your diet
- 7. Get sufficient sleep. As when you are sleep deprived it causes obesity
- And above all think healthy as our body reflects our thoughts. So think healthy and feel healthy.